We previously discussed which set of eyeglasses are making a comeback or setting a new trend in this year’s eyewear fashion. On this post, we’ll discuss which sunglasses are the best to keep your eyes protected and still give you the fashionable look that we all prefer!
This summer’s glasses style have brought back different vintage styles that were very popular in the last decade. This year, these looks provide a whole uniqueness and confidence to those who wear it.
- Aviator – This timeless classic has remained popular for years and are known for its unapologetically cool look. They are among the best sunglasses for both men and women. The slim and metal frame are a “must have” for the summer, the silhouette also grows thicker and bolder well into the fall, too.
- Clubmaster – Clubmasters are liked because of their half rim. These semi-rimless sunglasses add a discreet, acetate and metal frame that casually makes you look cool.
- Tortoise shell – The best feature about the tortoise shell sunglasses is that they can be worn by with any style and trend.
- Gold – Gold sunglasses add an elegant color for the upcoming summer season. Using gold round sunglasses can not only compliment your outfit, but can also protect your vision at all times.
- Oversized – A longtime favorite, oversize sunglasses is the top choice to look and stay on top. A mixture between cat eye and round sunglasses, give your eyes complete and overall sun coverage for long days in the sun.
These several types of sunglasses will keep your vision well protected into the summer and still be in style. Contact your eye doctor today to find the right prescription and perfect frame for you!